Secure your Wordpress website from any hacker attacks and spam
Security package for WordPress – we will install and configure a Trusted WordPress Security Plugin to Secure & Protect WordPress – iThemes Security Pro WordPress premium plugin.
What we’ll do?
- At the beginning we’ll check the WordPress webiste, see what theme and plugins are installed, check the overall speed and after that we’ll give you an comprehensive info what should be done, what elemen’s sholud be change to a simillar lighter version.
- Next, we’ll install for free WordPress plugin iThemes Security Pro. One license of the pro plugin version is included! Including updates for lifetime!
Using the iThemes Security Pro plugin, we’ll try to “Keep the Bad Guys Out”:
- WordPress Brute Force Protection. Limit the number of failed login attempts allowed per user with WordPress brute force protection. If someone is trying to guess your password, they’ll get locked out after a few attempts.
- File Change Detection. If someone manages to get into your site, they’ll probably add, remove or change a file. Get email alerts showing any recent file changes so you know if you’ve been hacked.
- 404 Detection. If a bot is scanning your site for vulnerabilities, it will generate a lot of 404 errors. iThemes Security will lock out that IP after the limit you set (20 errors in 5 minutes by default).
- Strong Password Enforcement. Set which level of users on your site (admins, editors, users, etc.) need to have strong passwords. Strong password enforcement is one of the best ways to lock down WordPress.
- Lock Out Bad Users. Keep bad users away from your site if they have too many failed login attempts, if they generate too many 404 errors, or if they’re on a bot blacklist.
- Away Mode. Not making changes to your site 24 hours a day? Harden WordPress by making the WordPress dashboard inaccessible during specific hours so no one else can sneak in and attempt to make changes.
- Hide Login & Admin. Change the default URL of your WordPress login area so attackers won’t know where to look. This feature is also great to help clients remember their login link.
- Database Backups. Schedule database backups and have them emailed to you. Or you can get our WordPress backup plugin to step up your backup game. Make complete backups and send them to off-site storage destinations.
- Email Notifications. Get email notifications when someone gets locked out after too many failed login attempts or when a file on your site has been changed.
If you have a question about a product or a service just ask. We will answer as soon as is possible